Posted to all Passenger
In the coming weeks, we are looking to appoint new assistant navigators.
We are especially looking for applicants that are available during UK daytime.
What do we expect :
- can work in a team structure, based on a ranking system that you have to respect;
- deal with constructive criticism;
- you are registered as Chatter for at least 2 months, using your correct personal details and images;
- you are able and willing to keep confidential information to yourself;
- you have no alternative motive to join, but to be helpful to other users;
- available for a minimum of 8 hours per week, divided over several days;
- completed all Chat Quests;
- good communication skills
- lots of patience;
- enough basic know-how about chat;
- eager to learn;
- (mostly) clean chat record;
- you are currently an active chatter!
For further information about what is expected of our navigators, please scroll down the page to the section titled "being a navigator".
How to apply....
If by now you are still reading and interested; please Shipmail all 3 Chiefs your application.
Tell us something about yourself, what part of the day you are likely to be available to navigate, what you think is needed to be a Navigator and why you feel you'd be an asset to our Team.
We will Shipmail those accepted with further details within the next few weeks.
If you are waiting on your pending application, please wait as we will reply soon.
Chiefs gwen1, Shadow_X and senote
| All Rights Reserved
If you continue to use this site we will assume you are happy to accept any cookies that the chat may set.